26 May 2011

Potere è volare

Remember this post? It was the first post on this blog and in it I said that I didn't really know when or why I decided that I wanted to learn Italian and study abroad there.

I think I know now.

Yesterday I received a very interesting letter:


Dear Sister Soh:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You have been assigned to labor in the Italy Milan Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, August 31, 2011. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Italian language.


Did you catch that last bit? In the Italian language.

If you think God, Our Father in Heaven, doesn't have a plan for you in your life that is specific to who you are and what you need, you are outta yo' mind.

2 comments:

  1. You are so dang amazing, Katie. And we are thrilled beyond all reason for you to go to Italy! Also, you are still amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant stop thinking about your mission call, and how i am sooo excited for you to be going back to italy!! and i totally agree, God does have a plan for all of us. it just takes some of us longer to figure that out than others... =)

    ReplyDelete