21 May 2011

Happy Raptor Day!

Apparently today is the Day of Raptor, aka Raptor day! In honor of this great day (which I didn't know even existed until about a week ago), I encourage all of you to do something that raptors like to do!

Here are a few examples of things to do today:

Play with your friends!


Ride bikes!



Go dancing!





It's a glorious day! So get out there and celebrate, people! Raptors, ftw!





p.s. I heard something on the news about people saying today had something to do with Jesus, but I didn't know what all that was about, nor what it had to do with raptors. But as I thought about it, I realized that like "all creatures of our God and King", Jesus must love raptors, too!




3 comments:

  1. i am still laughing about this, days later!

    i think brett was maybe a little offended :-P (which only adds to the hilarity, in my opinion)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really think so? Maybe that's why he won't marry me. Dangit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is probably the best post ever in the world. And the comments hahahaha

    ReplyDelete