14 May 2011

Life is simple in the moonlight

The following months have a common trait:

February 2008
June 2008
April 2009
August 2009
January 2011
May 2011

Can you guess what it is? Don't read the next line until you guess.

Hey, jerk, I said don't read this line until you guess!

Ok, well if you haven't guessed by now, you never will. The common trait of all of these months? In each one of them I have given a talk in church! That's right, folks, six. In the past three and a half years. Six.

The last one doesn't really count yet, though, because I haven't done it yet. I'm speaking in church tomorrow. My second week in the ward. Yep.

And now I should probably go work on my talk.

Kthxbai

2 comments:

  1. you will do great! it does seem a little unfair though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats. I knew the answer and I still couldn't guess right.

    ReplyDelete