16 May 2011

I'm puttin' your patience to the test

Don'ts:
-Don't you hate when you lose respect for people you didn't have very much respect for in the first place?
-Don't you hate when people who don't even know you try to make you feel like what you know is right isn't, in fact, right for you?
-Ochem lab is such a beast. I don't have time for all of this!
-I don't know what my favorite flower is. I may not even have one!
-Don't you love when people say nice things to/about you and they really mean it?
-Don't you think we could all be a little bit happier if we didn't think so much?
-"Just don't fall recklessly, headlessly in love with me" -Robyn
-Could my cousins get any cuter? I don't think so. They're pretty darn cute.
-Katie, you have a lot to do tomorrow. I know. Don't remind me. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment