28 May 2011

La Missione Italiana di Milano

So remember how I got called to the ITALY MILAN MISSION?!?!

Yeah, I do, too.

I'm so excited I might explode. Seriously. I just used the "find a meetinghouse" tool on lds.org and looked up all of the wards and branches in my mission district. I counted 25 branches and 22 wards, including a military ward in Pordenone and a military branch in Vincenza. I am so excited. I love Italy.

Some random thoughts:
-on my study abroad I took a class called "the history of the LDS church in Italy". I think all the reading for that class might pay off.
-Italy/My mission borders Austria, France, Switzerland and Slovenia.
-Some cool towns you may have heard of that are included in my mission: Milan, Turin, Verona, Bologna, Modena, Trieste, Genoa, Bergamo, SIENA (!), Pisa, Florence.
-I'm so excited I could DIE. I'm so excited.
-My Italian speaking skillz need A LOT of work. I know what I'll be doing this summer, that's for sure!
-I love Italy. I really do. I really seriously would have been thrilled with any call, and honestly, I didn't think I'd get called to Italy, but I can't wait to go back and get to work.
-BAHHH I'm just so blinkin' excited!!!!!!
-Even though O-chem is ruining my life, I feel awesome. This is the best. I can't wait until August 31st!


Oh, and did I mention that I'm totally, ridiculously, uncontrollably excited to serve a mission? In Italy, no less. Because I am. I am very excited. In case you haven't noticed. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment