30 March 2013

Ritornata!!!

Hello everyone!

I'm back!!! Did you miss me?...don't answer that.

Well, I have no idea what to say, but I figured I should at least write something. I've been home about a week already. I've been sucked back into the black hole of Facebook, so you can find me on there, and I've also got the same phone number that I had before I left.

Seeing as how I don't know what to say because I have no idea what I'm doing with my life anymore, I'll just post a couple of airport pictures. :)

 With my MTC Sorelle! They all served in the Rome mission, so I hadn't seen them for about 16 months! My mom got the travel office to book me on their same flight!



Seeing the fam for the first time in 19 months! 



My GIGANTIC little sister got the first hug...while I just cried and cried



Mom got the second hug! (With my sister crying in the background)

No comments:

Post a Comment