22 July 2011

Out-run my gun

I've recently discovered that drinking milk in the morning makes me sick. It just makes my guts churn. If I was of a more sickly disposition, it'd probably make me ralph. Later on in the day, when my metabolism has started (I guess), I don't have a problem with regular milk. Only in the morning. And it has only been in the past month or two that I've had this problem.

Anyway, I decided that I would give soymilk a try. So I bought some. And you know what?

It tastes...

...well it smells like edamame (unsurprisingly).

And...

...it tastes like...

...sigh.

It tastes like water with dirt in it. Maybe some flour.

Apparently I should've gotten the vanilla soymilk instead of the plain soymilk.

Darn stomach.

3 comments:

  1. Don't let gross plain soymilk deter you from magical experiences with vanilla soymilk! It's really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I had good luck with rice milk and oatmilk (Oatly, in Sweden) when I was doing some gastronomic experimentation. Both aren't bad, I found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chocolate silk! it's delicious!

    (ps, silk is a brand of soymilk. i am not suggesting you drink a fabric)

    ReplyDelete