09 July 2011

Feel like a tourist lost in the suburbs

Some thoughts:

-Just because you can't choke to death on an ice cube doesn't mean it's not painful to choke on an ice cube. You just don't die. (No, I don't know this from experience)

-I usually scan the headlines on Yahoo news every day. Today there were two interesting headlines next to each other. 1) "Unlikely billion-dollar star" and 2) "Unemployed for 99 weeks". I'm not sure what I think about putting these two together. On the one hand you have thousands of Americans without jobs (the woman from the "Unemployed" article said she just submitted her 1862nd job application) and on the other you have some guy who just made a buttload of money for pretending to be some other guy acting like a guy. Go figure.

-My sister had the hiccups earlier today and so my dad jumped out and scared her. She cried. But her hiccups went away.

-I'm kinda freaking out about how fast my MTC report date is coming up. It's like 52 days away.


Sheesh, and I thought my life would be less hectic once I was done with spring classes. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment