12 June 2011

Must be a guy thing

So for the past two weeks or so I've been kinda boogery. It started with a sore throat and then progressed to congestion and now I'm in a convalescent-ish period where I have an occasional lung-rattling cough that usually isn't productive. So yesterday I went to the store and bought some medicine that I hoped would help me clear out the yuckies from my respiratory tract. I bought Mucinex, which is an expectorant. I don't know how effective it was at clearing me up, but it was EXTREMELY effective in getting the following lyric stuck in my head (guess the movie):

"I'm especially good at expectorating - ptooey!"

Consequently, fragments of the entire song keep flitting about my brain, interspersed with thoughts like "Gaston isn't a hard name to spell. I wonder if Gaston's little friend even knows how to spell his own name." (His name is Lefou, by the way)

I wonder if there's such a thing as a musical brain expectorant.


(The line is at 1:50)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha oh Katie you are hilarity. You should send blog-appropriate emails on the mish and have your mom post them for all of us to read!

    ReplyDelete