03 June 2011

June? ALREADY??

Who doesn't like legally getting music for free?

Download "Trip" by Vacationer for free on their website. I think it's a cool song. I wish they had more songs out.

Also, I thought my call to Italy might get revoked because the LDS travel office told me I needed to bring my seminary graduation certificate to the Italian Consulate in Miami as part of my packet to get a visa to live in Italy. I don't have a seminary graduation certificate because I didn't graduate from seminary. BUT, I talked to a woman at the travel office and she said it's not a big deal and they have another thing I can bring instead. WHEW. Also, since I have a NC driver's license (not AL) I have to go to the Italian Consulate in Philadelphia instead of Miami. Either way, it's pretty neat that I get to go in person and spend the day in Philly!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to Philly!! I miss that city. Be sure to go eat lunch in Reading Terminal Market!

    ReplyDelete