10 November 2010

Bombolicious!!!

Marco (and Paola) made us bomboloni tonight. We had to wait until 11:30pm until they were ready to be cooked. We just ate some. I almost died of deliciousness. My tastebuds swooned, that's for sure. I'd post a picture, but I didn't take any. And I would just take some random picture from the internet but I've read two news articles today about plagarism/cheating/public v. private domain and so now I'm all confused and I don't want to break any laws or hurt anyones' feelings. If you don't know what bomboloni are, let me google that for you. Basically they are Italian donuts. Mmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. That was pretty cool when you googled that for me and the explain why Somers declared her love for Marco and Paola this morning. Jealousamente.

    ReplyDelete