13 September 2010

Sono qui!

Hello blog world!

I'm finally in Siena! We spent the past week in Rome and it was absolutely amazing.

I don't have internet access at my host family's house and my laptop is having trouble connecting to the wireless at the school, so I'm using one of the school's computers, complete with an Italian keyboard which keeps messing me up. So much has happened in the past few weeks that I'll have to post a laundry list of all that we did. Don't worry, I wrote it all down so I can reference it later. But right now I don't have near enough time to say all I need to say. So instead, content yourself with this little post and know that I am here and am having a blast. I've already made some really great friends and I have of course seen many amazing things.

So, dear reader, I will spend some of my free time typing up my blog on Word and then I will post it when I have internet access.

Ciao ciao!

2 comments: